At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Clarisse Lestrange (née Tremblay) was a witch and a member of the pure-blood Lestrange family. She was the daughter of Bernard Tremblay and Leonie Lestrange. She had brother Falco. She married Corvus Lestrange and had a son with him Corvus.
Clarisse Tremblay was the second wife of Corvus Lestrange. In the early 1900s, she gave birth to a son, named Corvus after his father. At some point thereafter, her son was separated from his family.
- The name Clarisse stems from the Latin word "clarus", meaning "bright or clear."
- Tremblay is a topographical name that stems from the Old French word "tremblaie", meaning "aspen" or "a place planted with aspens."
Behind the scenes
- Clarisse Tremblay is played by Sabine Crossen in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. The character is named "Mrs Lestrange" on her resume.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (First mentioned)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (First appearance) (First identified as "Clarisse Tremblay")