At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
The Circus Arcanus was a travelling Muggle freak show that boasted the "world's most complete congress of human oddities." It consisted of a daily street parade, which the organisers promised was "worth coming miles to see," and would amuse both young and old.
The Circus Arcanus visited New York for two weeks in 1926, starting on 29 November, and ending with a "spectacular" final show at 8PM on 13 December. Two parades were held on Friday 3 December, at 3:15PM and 8PM, respectively.
- Borys the Brute, "perfidious" hypnotist
- The Infant Demonic, the "greatest freak of nature ever placed on exhibition"
- Nigelle le Narcissique, a Homo Amphibia, who "freakishly devours [her] own tail whilst singing popular Gaelic folk songs"
- The Snake Girl
- The 2-Headed Baby, first time in America
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned on a poster)