|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Magical Menagerie shopkeeper: "Welcome to the Magical Menagerie."
- Harry Potter: "It doesn't look very Christmassy in here, does it?"
- Magical Menagerie shopkeeper: "Is this better?"
- — The shopkeeper at Magical Menagerie conjures Christmas decorations around the shop in winter, 1992[src]
This spell, which manifests itself as a blinding flash of white light, is used to conjure Christmas decorations. It was used in 1992 by the salesman in the Magical Menagerie to decorate his shop, when Harry Potter said that it didn't look Christmassy in it.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version