Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
Chocolate cake is a cake flavoured with melted chocolate or cocoa powder. Arabella Figg once gave Harry Potter a piece of chocolate cake that tasted like she had it for several years. Rubeus Hagrid baked a large, sticky chocolate cake with "Happy Birthday Harry" written in icing for Harry's eleventh birthday. On Christmas, 1992, Hermione Granger filled two "plump" chocolate cakes with a Sleeping Draught. Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, then proceeded to leave the cakes where Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle could find them, so they could steal some of their hair to use in a Polyjuice Potion.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Appears in dream)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Appears in dream)