|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
before 1962 (most likely)
- Cho Chang: "Her parents have forbidden her to do anything that might upset Umbridge, you see — her mum works for the Ministry."
- Harry Potter: "What about your parents?"
- Cho Chang: "Well, they've forbidden me to get on the wrong side of Umbridge too. But if they think I'm not going to fight You-Know-Who after what happened to Cedric —"
- — Cho Chang talks about her parents' views.[src]
Mr Chang was the father of Cho Chang. He and his wife wanted their daughter to stay on Dolores Umbridge's good side in her sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but Cho joined Dumbledore's Army against their wishes.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)