|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
- "The Cheering Charms had left them with a feeling of great contentment."
- —The after-effects of the spell[src]
Professor Flitwick taught Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and the rest of the class the charm in Harry's third year. Hermione Granger missed it due to distractions by Draco Malfoy's bullying. This distressed her greatly, as she suspected Professor Flitwick might test them on the charm in their end-of-year exams, Later that year, the third year students were indeed tested on the Cheering Charm during their exams. Harry very much overdid his and Ron (his partner) had to be led away to a quiet room.
- Other third years
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Wizard of the Month
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references