Behind the scenes
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, this corridor houses Classroom 2E, the Middle Courtyard (where Flying is taught in the game) and the Library.
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the Fat Friar passes through this corridor the first time Harry visits.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned Only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Chapter 9 (The Midnight Duel)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
Armoury · Charms Corridor · Class 34 · Classroom 2E · Classroom 3C · Clock Tower Entrance · Flipendo Challenge · Lumos Challenge · Wingardium Leviosa Challenge · Gunhilda of Gorsemoor Corridor · Hesperius Hall · Jinx Rooms · The Tower · Library · One-Eyed Witch Passage · Storeroom · Third Floor Corridor · Trophy Room · Trophy Secret Passage · Turret Stairwell · Vastus Vestibule
Basil Fronsac · Brutus Scrimgeour · Damara Dodderidge · Drunk Monks · Google Flange · Gunhilda of Gorsemoor · Helena Ravenclaw · Merwyn the Malicious · Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington · Shepherdess · Temeritus Shanks · Valeria Myriadd · Witch in green · Witch in Pompadour hairstyle · Wizard in black · Wizard in red