|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
These colleagues of Charlie Weasley are Dragonologists that helped Charlie bring the Norwegian Ridgeback Norbert to Romania in 1991-1992 and later bring in the dragons for the 1994 Triwizard Tournament. There were about twenty or thirty of them.
Behind the scenes
- The narrator's dialogue on the PC version of the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone implies that Charlie himself came to Hogwarts to collect Norbert rather than sending his associates. Despite this, at least two figures on broomsticks are seen flying around the Astronomy Tower, and the scene is too shadowy to distinguish any features of the people in question.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (Voices only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (One of them only)