A charge is a kind of explosive material possibly invented by Seamus Finnigan. In 1998 Seamus and some other students planted some charges all over the Wooden Bridge at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in order to bring it down during the Battle of Hogwarts in the hope that some Snatchers or Death Eaters would be killed while infiltrating the Castle.
Behind the scenes
- In a Deleted Scene from the second part of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Seamus and other students can be seen walking around the holdings of the Bridge and placing charges.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 the charges appear to count down.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (First identified as Charge)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references
- ↑ As he was said to have a Particular Proclivity for Pyrotechnics.