Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "[…] cakes, burned charcoal-black, were heaped on salvers […]'"
These burnt cakes were one of the foods served at Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington's five-hundredth Deathday Party. They were burnt, as most of the other food at this feast was spoiled, as ghosts are almost able to taste spoiled food by wafting through it.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First identified as Charcoal-black burned cakes)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 8 (The Deathday Party)