|Cedric Diggory's friends|
- Boy 1: "Of course you can do it."
- Boy 2: "Hurry, hurry. Read the badge Potter!"
- Boy 1: "You stink Potter!"
- Boy 2: "Harry Potter smells"
- Boy 1: "Come on, Ced!"
- Boy 2: "Come on Ced, leave him."
- Boy 1: "He's not worth it."
- Boy 2: "Read the badge Potter!"
- — The students[src]
This group of students were four boys and a girl and were Cedric Diggory's friends, and was often seen with him. During the 1994–1995 school year, at some point, they were going to Charms class, when Cedric's bag split. They tried to pick his things up, but Cedric told them to go ahead and tell Professor Flitwick that he would be late. They, understandably, resented Harry Potter for being the second Hogwarts champion in the Triwizard Tournament, and so stealing their friend's limelight.