Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The Daily Prophet also once reported in its international weather section that it would be sunny and 5° in Caxambu.
Behind the scenes
- Eduardo Lima, a graphic artist who worked on every Harry Potter film from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban onward, is a originally from Caxambu, and presumably slipped multiple references to the city into his graphic work for the films for this reason.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (mentioned on potion label)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume One: Extraordinary People and Fascinating Places (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (see this image)
- ↑ See this image.
- ↑ "Uma Entrevista com Eduardo Lima Durante A Celebration of Harry Potter" from the official Universal Orlando Resort blog (in Portuguese)
- ↑ "Entrevista do designer Eduardo Lima" from Jornal ARte3 (in Portuguese)