|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Caught! is a Transforming spell that transfigures nearby objects into restraints which constrict the foe.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The TCG card that this spell debuts only will work on anything except a character card. Therefore, this spell is probably ineffective against beings.
- This spell is probably related to Incarcifors and Incarcerous.
- The incantation to this spell may be Incacerata.
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)
- 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (a giant is caught during the Battle of Hogwarts in front of the castle, when roots are transformed into chains).