Would be great to add:
- “From Mr Darcy to Harry Potter… by way of Lolita”, Sunday Times, May 21, 2000. (http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/2000/autobiography.html) In this article written by Rowling she states "Nevertheless, the Harry Potter books were my chance to create my own, ideal big family, and my hero is never happier than when holidaying with the seven Weasleys."
- "What Was the Name of That Nymph Again?, or Greek and Roman Studies Recalled." Contained within Pegasus Magazine, The Journal of University of Exeter Dept. of Classics and Ancient History, Issue 41, 1998: in this article Rowling talks about her inspiration for Cuthbert Binns.
- Even if it's not an article or an interview, this category seems to me to be the best place to add The Birthday Book: Rowling explains her favorite scene from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in The Birthday Book, etc. FrenchPygmyPuff (talk) 14:16, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
Notes and References
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/books/2008/nov/13/jk-rowling-harry-potter-birthday-book JK Rowling on Harry Potter's last, long walk
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/books/gallery/2008/nov/12/books-quentin-blake-michael-morpurgo The Birthday Book