|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "Carlotta Pinkstone (1922—present): Famous campaigner for lifting the International Confederation of Wizards' Statute of Secrecy and telling Muggles that wizards still exist. Ms. Pinkstone has been imprisoned several times for her blatant and deliberate use of magic in public places."
- —Chocolate Frog Card.[src]
Carlotta Pinkstone was born in 1922, somewhere in the British Isles. If she enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she attended the school in around 1933 to 1940, under Headmaster Armando Dippet.
- "STOP SPELL SUPPRESSION!"
- —One of Carlotta's activism signs.[src]
It was Ms. Pinkstone's belief that the annulment of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy (established by the International Confederation of Wizards in 1692) and consequent mixing of the wizarding and Muggle societies was opportune and convenient in the 20th century. As such, she became a vigorous activist for that cause, and deliberately and unlawfully used magic indiscriminately in public places, in full sight of Muggles, which led to a series of convictions and imprisonments in Azkaban.
Magical abilities and skills
- Wandless magic: Carlotta Pinkstone was a powerful witch, fully capable of casting spells wandlessly.
Behind the scenes
- Carlotta Pinkstone was Wizard of the Month on J.K. Rowling's Official Site, in which she is shown with black hair despite having previously been pictured with red hair in all of her video game appearances.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Wizard of the Month
Notes and references