- "...and the suits of armour had all been bewitched to sing carols whenever anyone passed them."
- The Professors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry used this spell to enchant Suits of Armour in the 1994–1995 school year to make them sing Christmas carols. It did not seem to work well, perhaps suggesting it was only meant for human use, as one suit attempted to sing "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" when it knew only half the lyrics. Peeves took to hiding inside the enchanted armour and filling in the gaps with crude and inappropriate lyrics.
- Sometime in either the 1995-1996 or 1996-1997 school years, Severus Snape was hit with this spell.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (By incantation only.)