Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1996, during a match against the Gryffindor Quidditch team, commentator Luna Lovegood could not remember Cadwallader's name, calling him "Bibble" and "Buggins" before Professor McGonagall corrected her.
Behind the scenes
- The password to the portrait of Bertie Bott, guarding a secret room, was Bibble.
- The name of the seeker in the Welsh Quidditch team during the 2014 Quidditch World Cup is said to be Eurig Cadwallader in Ginny Potter's daily prophet commentary of the game Wales against Germany. It is possible Cadwallader is this very same Eurig Cadwallader, given their similarities in age and surname, and the fact that Hogwarts students come only from Britain, with Wales being in Britain. It is also possible that Eurig Cadwallader and this Cadwallader are relatives.
- Cadwallader is the name of the heraldic red Welsh dragon, as well as that of a Welsh king who declared it his mission to exterminate the English.
- Cadwallader is also used as the alias for the devil in disguise on Escape Clause, the sixth episode of American TV Series The Twilight Zone.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Not named)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Not named)