Cabbage is a vegetable with a small stem and a crowded mess of leaves. Rubeus Hagrid grew them in his garden.
In 1992, Flesh-Eating Slugs were ruining the cabbages in Hagrid's garden, leading him to seek a Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent in Knockturn Alley. Later that year, when Harry Potter drank his Polyjuice Potion to take on the appearance of Gregory Goyle, it tasted to him like overcooked cabbage.
There is a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean with the flavour of overcooked cabbage.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Pottermore (as a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean with the flavour of overcooked cabbage)