|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Bulgaria is a country in Southeastern Europe. Its capital city is Sofia. It borders five countries: Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey. The Black Sea defines the extent of the country to the east.
Magical Games and Sports
- The Bulgarian National Quidditch team plays for this country.
- Bulgaria has a Bulgarian National Quidditch Stadium.
- The Vratsa Vultures is a popular Quidditch team from this country. This team is known as the pioneers of the long goal (scoring from outside the scoring area) and have won the European Cup seven times.
It's unknown if there is any Wizarding School in Bulgaria. Some Bulgarian witches and wizards attend Durmstrang Institute and teach there, including the School's founder, Nerida Vulchanova, and famous Quidditch player Viktor Krum.
- Alexei Levski
- Clara Ivanova
- Grandfather Krum
- Ivan Volkov
- Lev Zograf
- Mr Krum
- Mrs Krum
- Nerida Vulchanova
- Pyotr Vulchanov
- Vasily Dimitrov
- Viktor Krum
- Viktor Krum's partner
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (Mentioned only)