Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Budleigh Babberton is the village where Horace Slughorn resided at the time of his meeting with Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter in 1996. It is said that the village is a charming one and that it has a church and few houses. It is most likely located in England.
Behind the scenes
- There was a milkman who served residents in Budleigh Babberton.
- Budleigh Salterton in the south west is situated close to Topsham, near the university city where J. K. Rowling studied and began to write her first Harry Potter books.
- It could also be based on the village of East Budleigh, located up the river from Budleigh Salterton, and a far better candidate for the location, as it is not on the sea, its inland.
- Baberton is the name of a suburb in Edinburgh - the city where Rowling currently resides.
- In the movie version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the scenes that were set in Budleigh Babberton were filmed in Lacock, Wiltshire.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault