Budleigh Babberton is the village where Horace Slughorn resided at when he met Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter in 1996. It is said that the village is charming and that it has a church and few houses. It is most likely in England.
Behind the scenes
- There was a milkman who served residents in Budleigh Babberton.
- Budleigh Salterton in the south west is close to Topsham, near Exeter.
- It could be based on the village of East Budleigh, up the river from Budleigh Salterton, and a far better candidate for the location, as it is not on the sea, its inland.
- Baberton is the name of a suburb in Edinburgh - the city where Rowling currently resides.
- In the movie version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the scenes that were set in Budleigh Babberton were filmed in Lacock, Wiltshire.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault