- "As Harry got to his feet, he felt strangely lopsided. Taking a deep breath he looked down at his right side. What he saw nearly made him pass out again. Poking out of the end of his robes was what looked like a thick, fleshcoloured rubber glove. He tried to move his fingers. Nothing happened. Lockhart hadn't mended Harry's bones. He had removed them."
- —Description of this spell's effects.[src]
Brackium Emendo is the incantation of a charm that can be used to heal broken bones. If executed improperly, as was done by Gilderoy Lockhart in September of 1992, the targeted bones will be removed rather than fixed. If such an incident occurs, Skele-Gro can be used to re-grow said bones.
Behind the scenes
- In certain translations of the GBC version of Chamber of Secrets, Ossio Dispersimus is used instead.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First identified as Brackium Emendo)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game