|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Cousin of a boy who failed Avifors Spell|
She started attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1991-1992 school year, and was Sorted to Slytherin. On the first day of term, 2 September 1992, she seemed to have been let in on rumours that Professor Snape behaved in a snake-like manner even in the way that he ate.
After the first-years' first Potions class, she hanged about the Dungeons talking with fellow Slytherins about the upcoming Flying lesson. She made fun of the Hufflepuffs by saying "Don't walk under a flying Hufflepuff. They plummet". She did not complete Snape's assignment of gathering all the ingredients for the Wiggenweld Potion (only Harry, Ron and Hermione managed to procure Wiggentree bark) — at one point, she asked around "Can you tell what dittany is by the smell?".
- "I need a Remembrall like Neville's. Or maybe I'll just take his."
- —This girl.[src]
Shortly before the Hallowe'en feast, she gave Neville Longbottom a grass-flavoured Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean, and was telling about it to another Slytherin in the Entrance Hall. She seemed to bully Neville around; on a different occasion, she remarked that she needed a Remembrall, and that perhaps she should take his.
During Transfiguration class she told Harry Potter about her cousin, who had not managed to perform the Avifors Spell correctly, as he seemed only to be able to turn objects into eggs; although he nearly failed the subject, he became popular at breakfast.
- "There are supposed to be lots of dangerous, horrible, gruesome spells in the Restricted Section. I can hardly wait until I get to go in!"
- —This girl.[src]
Regarding the Forbidden Corridor, out-of-bounds to all students with no explanation, this student heard that goblins had been commissioned to paint the walls amd that they did not like to be watched as it made them streak. She also wondered what kinds of books were in the Restricted Section, expressing a desire to go there.
Behind the scenes
- "Barely enough to mess my hair, Potter."
- —This student is hit by a spell.[src]
- This student is clearly a first-year from her dialogue and presence in first-year classes. In spite of this fact, there are multiple Prefects during night-time sneak missions that bear her likeness.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version)