Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
1991-1992 school year
This individual first met Harry Potter at Diagon Alley during the latter's first visit to the alley, in 1991. There, he offered Harry a Folio Magi and some card combinations. He was very proud to help Harry. When the school year started, he could be seen at the Classroom 5B where he was in charge of a game of pairs with Chocolate Frog Cards.
1992–1993 school year
In 1992 he met Harry Potter again at Diagon Alley, and talked to him about the new card combinations. In the school year, he maintained his post at the Club. This year, he was in charge of giving prizes to students who possessed a certain set of cards.
1993–1994 school year
Behind the scenes
- "A football card! This is what Derek was talking about... I wonder if he would trade this for a Famous Witches and Wizards Card."
- —The cut line (presumably intended for Harry), that named Derek.[src]
- Derek is never referred to by name in the normal gameplay of all the video games he makes an appearance. The line of dialogue that mentions his name was intended to be used in the Game Boy Color version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. However, this piece of dialogue was cut and went unused, though it still appears in the game's ROM.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ He must have at least been in his first year in 1991.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Game Boy Color) on The Cutting Room Floor
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - GBA version