At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
In an interview with the New York Chronicle on 6 December 1926, former French prime minister Georges Clemenceau revealed that he had cut material from a speech scheduled for that night, but planned to use it in a later appearance in Boston.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ "Boston" on Wikipedia
- ↑ "Compte-rendu : ouverture de l’exposition Harry Potter à Bruxelles pour Noël" from the Gazette du Sorcier (see this image)
- ↑ Front page of the 21 November 1922 issue of The Evening World from Chronicling America
- ↑ The Making of Harry Potter (see this image)