Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Boris the Bewildered was a wizard from an unknown time period. A statue of him stands on the fifth floor of Hogwarts Castle, near the Prefects' bathroom. His statue featured a lost-looking wizard with his gloves on the wrong hands. A portrait of Boris also hangs on Hogwarts' walls, guarding a secret passageway between the second floor corridor and the third floor corridor. The password was Forget-Me-Never.
Behind the scenes
"Boris" is from the Turkic name Bogoris, perhaps meaning "short" or "wolf".
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Appears as a statue)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears as a statue)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.K. Rowling stated at the Edinburgh Book Festival on 15 August 2014 (source) that all portraits at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry are of deceased individuals..
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 25 (The Egg and the Eye)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
Art Classroom · Boys' Restroom · Classroom · Classroom 5B · Corridor · Hall · Hospital tower corridor · Muggle Studies showroom · Music Classroom · Prefects' Bathroom · Secret Muggle Room · Storeroom · Upper Hall · Weasley Candy Emporium · Weasley Supplies Bargain Basement