Boris the Bewildered was a wizard from an unknown time period. A statue of him stands on the fifth floor of Hogwarts Castle, near the Prefects' bathroom. His statue featured a lost-looking wizard with his gloves on the wrong hands. A portrait of Boris also hangs on Hogwarts' walls, guarding a secret passageway between the second floor corridor and the third floor corridor. The password was Forget-Me-Never.
Behind the scenes
"Boris" is from the Turkic name Bogoris, perhaps meaning "short" or "wolf".
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Appears as a statue)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears as a statue)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.K. Rowling stated at the Edinburgh Book Festival on 15 August 2014 (source) that all portraits at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry are of deceased individuals..
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 25 (The Egg and the Eye)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
Art Classroom · Boys' Restroom · Classroom · Classroom 5B · Corridor · Hall · Hospital tower corridor · Muggle Studies showroom · Music Classroom · Prefects' Bathroom · Secret Muggle Room · Storeroom · Upper Hall · Weasley Candy Emporium · Weasley Supplies Bargain Basement