|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Flourish and Blotts (possibly)
- Quirinus Quirrell: "P-P-Potter. C-can't t-tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you."
- Harry Potter: "What sort of magic do you teach, Professor Quirrell?"
- Quirinus Quirrell: "D-Defence Against the D-D-Dark Arts. N-not that you n-need it, eh, P-P-Potter? You'll be g-getting all your equipment, I suppose? I've g-got to p-pick up a new b-book on vampires, m-myself."
- — Quirinus Quirrell to Harry Potter.[src]
A book on vampires was published at some point before July, 1991. Quirinus Quirrell told Harry Potter and Rubeus Hagrid that he was going to Diagon Alley in order to buy a copy of this book, when in reality he wished to break into Gringotts Wizarding Bank to steal the Philosopher's Stone.
Behind the scenes
- The existence of this book is debatable, as it is possible that Quirrell simply made it up rather than referring to an already existing publication.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only)