Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As reported by W. Lozzus in the 6 December 1926 sunset edition of The New York Ghost, this book was to be adapted into a play for Wizard Broadway. This was followed by a report by the same reporter in the next day's sunset edition about how casting of the play had begun and was progressing quickly.
Behind the scenes
- A last stand is a defensive military strategy in which a group stands their ground against a more powerful foe even though they know that they will lose and likely die as a consequence, sometimes used for strategic purposes.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ "History of Magic in North America: 1920s Wizarding America" on Pottermore
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume One: Extraordinary People and Fascinating Places (see this image)
- ↑ The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (see this image)