Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
A bicycle (or simply "bike") is a vehicle consisting of a light frame mounted on two wire-spoked wheels one behind the other and having a seat, handlebars for steering, brakes, and two pedals or a small motor by which it is driven. The first bicycles had the front wheel much larger than the rear, and were called penny-farthings. In 1991, at the Dursley home there was a picture of Dudley on the mantelpiece of him riding his first bicycle. Towards the end of Frank Bryce's life, boys rode bicycles over the lawns of the Riddle House, which irritated Frank, as he worked hard at keeping them smooth.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 when entering a bedroom owned by Sirius Black, it appears that Sirius once owned a bike, now rusty and broken.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Picture only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7