Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bicorns possess two large horns. These horns are shed annually and are gathered when the Bicorn is not looking. One powdered horn is a required ingredient for Polyjuice Potion. It is not found in the student store-cupboard, but Professor Snape kept one in his office.
Behind the scenes
- The use of the horn of a Bicorn in the Polyjuice Potion was chosen by J. K. Rowling to represent "the idea of duality".
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned only)
- The Road to Hogwarts Sweepstakes
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child