Point at victim
Charms snowballs to follow and harass a designated target
- "...the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban"
Bewitched snowballs is a charm that can bewitch snowballs so that they home in on a designated target and continually plague them by throwing themselves at said target.
- Fred and George Weasley used the spell December 1991 to bewitch snowballs to bounce off the back of Quirinus Quirrell's turban and were punished for it. Though they did not know it at the time, their snowballs were actually hitting Lord Voldemort.
- They may have again used the spell in December 1995 to bewitch snowballs to rap on the windows of the Gryffindor Tower Common room.
- Fred and George Weasley
- Irma Pince (Possibly)
Behind the scenes
- This charm may be related to Oppugno.
- This charm may have been used by Madam Pince in 1995 on Ginevra Weasley and Harry Potter's belongings, to chase them out of the library for eating chocolate.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game