The following events occurred between 1 January 2010 and 1 September 2017:
- Late '90s–'10s: Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott are married.
- Late '90s–'10s: Cho Chang marries a Muggle man.
- Late '90s–'10s: Dolores Umbridge is put into Azkaban for mistreatment of Muggles.
- Late '90s–'10s: Ron Weasley leaves the Auror Office to join his brother George Weasley at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.
- Late '90s–'10s: Hermione Granger transfers from the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
- '00s or '10s: Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander are married, "rather later" than her friends' marriages.
- '00s or '10s: Neville Longbottom becomes Professor of Herbology at Hogwarts
- '00s or '10s: Minerva McGonagall retires as Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- 2010: St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries spokeswizard Rutherford Poke makes a public address regarding the recurring occurrence of "Faux Floo" injuries, stressing that the real thing was just two Sickles a scoop, and adding that "If one more wizard comes in here with a burned backside, I swear I won’t treat him."
- c. 2011–2012: Victoire Weasley starts her education at Hogwarts.
- June, 2016: Teddy finishes his education at Hogwarts.
- c. 2013–2016: James Sirius Potter starts his education at Hogwarts.
Behind the scenes
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
- June 18, 2010: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter; a new themed land at Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida, opens.
- November 2010: The first part of the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released.
- 15 July 2011: Release of the second part of the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which concludes the Harry Potter film series, a little under a decade after it began.
- 31 October 2011: Was announced as a scheduled date for the general public opening of Pottermore, a Harry Potter companion website that had earlier opened to beta users. It was later announced that the site would be opened to the public at an indefinite date.
- February 2012: The J. K. Rowling Official Site is taken down, save a single page announcement, pending a major redesign. The site was later relaunched in spring of the same year.
- 31 March, 2012: The Warner Bros. Studio Tours The Making of Harry Potter is opened Worldwide in Leavesden, Hertfordshire, with members of the cast and crew going to Leavesden for the Grand Opening.
- 14 April, 2012, beta registry ended on Pottermore and it was opened to the public for registration.
- 9 October, 2012: Harry Potter for Kinect is released.
- 13 November, 2012: Wonderbook: Book of Spells is released.
- 15 December, 2012: The Harry Potter Shop at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters opens to the public at King's Cross Station in London, England.
- September, 2013: 15th anniversary editions of the Harry Potter books, with new cover artwork by Kazu Kibuishi, are released in the United States of America.
Notes and references
|2000s - Between 2010 and 2017 - 2017 - After 2017|