Bertie Bott (b. 1935) was the wizard, who accidentally created Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. For this, he was featured on a Chocolate Frog Card. In 1993-1994, a portrait of him guarded a secret room, the password to enter was "Bibble".
Invention of Every Flavour BeansEdit
During years of his life, Bott dedicated to confectionary and sweets production. One day, in the mid-twentieth century, Bott made a mistake that would make him famous: while trying to create tasty sweets from food, a pair of dirty socks were accidentally included in the experiment. Recognising the sales potential of sweets that presented a "a risk with every mouthful", Bott started commercialising them under the name Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. For the invention of these famous sweets, Bott is featured on a Chocolate Frog Card.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Depending on Bott's month of birth, if he attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he could have been classmates with Minerva McGonagall.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)