At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Don't that look good. You wanna get in? Huh?"
- —Bernadette encouraging Tina Goldstein to enter the death potion[src]
After Gellert Grindelwald (disguised as Percival Graves) sentenced Newt Scamander and Tina Goldstein to death, Bernadette helped lead them to the Death cell. She extracted Tina's memories and cast them in the death potion and encouraged her to get in. Just as her fellow executioner was about to do the same to Newt, he broke free (his pet Bowtruckle having picked the lock on his handcuffs) and unleashed his Swooping Evil which knocked out the third executioner. The second executioner tried to use her wand on Newt, but he redirected her aim so that she hit Bernadette with a Stunning Spell instead.
- Wand: Bernadette's wand is of unknown length, wood, and core materials. It featured a carving of a head on the handle. The style and carvings of the wand may have indicated that it was a Shikoba Wolfe wand, and therefore had a Thunderbird feather core. The wand was destroyed in the Death Cell's Death potion.
Behind the scenes
- Bernadette was portrayed by Miquel Brown in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, but was credited in the end credits as "Executioner #2".
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- LEGO Dimensions
Notes and references
|Magical Congress of the United States of America|