|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Bell Towers are two square towers that rise over the main entrance to the Greenhouses of Hogwarts Castle. Between the two towers are a set of double wooden doors which lead along the Ground Floor Corridor.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the first two films, the towers were quite short and had small, balcony-like areas below the turrets at the top.
- From the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban onwards, they changed to being taller, with taller spires and no balcony-like areas.
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the Training Grounds Tower changed into another Bell Tower, but this one was slightly shorter.
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, there is a bell in the Viaduct Courtyard during the Battle of Hogwarts. This bell is shot loose by the Death Eaters.
- The Bell Towers from the third film onwards have a very similar appearance to the west towers of Durham Cathedral, though the Hogwarts towers have spires on top, and are probably CGI creations
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7