Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This wand was made of beechwood with a core made of Dragon heartstring, and nine inches in length. It was described as "Nice and flexible". It was the first wand that was used by Harry Potter in Ollivanders Wand Shop, Diagon Alley, London in 1991. Harry was only able to wave the wand once before Ollivander deemed it unsuitable for him.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possibly Disc 1, Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld versions only)
Notes and references
- ↑ In the film two unidentified wands were seen. This may be one of them.