|Beechwood and dragon heartstring wand|
Nice and flexible
This wand was made of beechwood with a core made of Dragon heartstring, and nine inches in length. It was described as "Nice and flexible". It was the first wand that was used by Harry Potter in Ollivanders Wand Shop, Diagon Alley, London in 1991. Harry was only able to wave the wand once before Ollivander deemed it unsuitable for him.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possibly Disc 1, Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld versions only)
Notes and references
- ↑ In the film two unidentified wands were seen. This may be one of them.