1994 or earlier
When Beauxbatons competed in the 1994 Triwizard Tournament, the students and their Headmistress Olympe Maxime travelled to Hogwarts in the carriage and back to Beauxbatons once the Tournament had finished.
Behind the scenes
- The version of the Beauxbatons carriage used in the films was life-size. "A grand carriage was rented from Paris and decorated in detail with cherubs, garlands, and painted panels copied from artist François Boucher."
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4