- Harry Potter: "Egypt! What's it like?"
- Ronald Weasley: " Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff. Mummies. Death masks. Tombs --"
- Hermione Granger: "You know, the ancient Egyptians of the Nile River delta worshipped the cat goddess Bast."
- — Ron Weasley tells his friends about his trip to Egypt during the summer of 1993[src]
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Mentioned only) (Script only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Prisoner of Azkaban script at the Internet Movie Script Database (archived here via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)