Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
As with other Scourer-founded families studied by American wizarding historian Theophilus Abbot, the Barebones were marked by a profound belief in the existence of magic and an equally deep hatred of it, which they passed down the generations.
- Bartholomew Barebone — an 18th-century No-Maj who tricked the witch Dorcus Twelvetrees into revealing many details about the wizarding world in the largest-ever breach of the International Statute of Secrecy
- Chastity Barebone — eldest adopted daughter of Mary Lou
- Credence Barebone — adopted son of Mary Lou
- Mary Lou Barebone — a No-Maj woman who lead the "fanatical" anti-witchcraft group the New Salem Philanthropic Society in the 1920s
- Modesty Barebone — youngest adopted daughter of Mary Lou