At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Badeea Ali was a witch who started attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1984 and was sorted into Ravenclaw. A creatively ingenious soul, she took an instant interest in the portraits that hung all throughout the castle from the moment she set foot in the castle and proceeded to spend most of her time outside of her lessons experimenting with the creation of magical paintings of people and places, and the necessary spellwork required to make them come to life. A brilliant student, she had already successfully mastered how to apparate by her fifth year, although she did not have a licence and hence not allowed to do so.
Hogwarts years (1984-1991)
Badeea started attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on 1 September and was sorted into Ravenclaw house. Due to being a female Ravenclaw of the same year, she may have shared a dorm room with Tulip Karasu.
She and Jacob's sibling met in the Clock Tower Courtyard when Badeaa Ali was creating a magical portrait of Hogsmeade. Jacob's sibling needed her help to rescue Beatrice Haywood, who was stuck in a painting, after Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington had told them about Badeea. Badeea explained that she had been attempting to recreate the portrait with Beatrice.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Behind the scenes
Friend Interaction correct answers
Meal With a friend
- ✔+ Ingolfr the Iambic
- ✔+ Godric's Hollow at Night/Witch and Wizard Couple
- ✔+ Mopsy Fleabert
- ✔+ Malecrit
- ✔+ I might fall asleep
- ✔+ Let's discuss History of Magic
- ✔ Let's discuss Arrithmancy
- ✔+ I'll get Binns to lecture
- ✔ I'll sing you a lullaby
- ✔+ Sorry, I was nodding
- ✔ It was quite boring
- ✔ Let's think boring thoughts
- ✔+ Let's stare at the ground
- ✔+ Ali
- ✔+ Professor Flitwick
- ✔+ Painting Portraits
- ✔+ Clocktower Courtyard
- ✔+ Beatrice Haywood
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Her mother was a Muggle. Her father's blood status is unknown.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 4 (Opposite Day)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 1 (Year Five Begins) - Defence Against the Dark Arts Lesson "Ghoul"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 3 (Detention Before Extension) - History of Magic Lesson "Medieval Assembly of European Wizards"