|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Bacon is the back and sides of a hog that is salted and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried.
Petunia Dursley used to cook bacon and Harry Potter was often made to fry it. Bacon sandwiches were a comfort food of Ron Weasley's when he was particularly hungry. Bacon is also a flavour of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
Bacon is one of the components of a BLT, a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich.
Bacon was also usually served in the Great Hall during casual meals as well as at the Welcoming Feasts. In 1991, Harry Potter's breakfast bacon was knocked to the floor of the Great Hall when owls dropped his new broomstick onto the table.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 2 (The Vanishing Glass)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 15 (The Goblin's Revenge)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 7 (The Sorting Hat)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 12 (The Mirror of Erised)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 10 (Hallowe'en)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 15 (Beauxbatons and Durmstrang)