|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Augusta Longbottom's Howler to Neville Longbottom|
|Date of writing||
Sometime before 1992
Augusta Longbottom's owl (presumably)
- Harry Potter: "What's the matter?"
- Ronald Weasley: "She's — she's sent me a Howler."
- Neville Longbottom: "You'd better open it, Ron. It'll be worse if you don't. My gran sent me one once, and I ignored it and — it was horrible."
- — Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Neville Longbottom, as Ron receives a Howler from his mother.[src]
Behind the scenes
- "I ignored one from my gran once... It was horrible."
- —Neville about the Howler[src]
- In the Danish version of the film, gran is mistranslated as farfar which means grandfather. The reason is possibly this, that Neville only says gran and not grandmother.
- "Jeg ignorérede engang en fra min farfar... Det var frygteligt.".
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Mentioned only)