|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The Atlantic Ocean is one of the largest oceans in the world. It is also a natural habitat of Shrakes and Sea Serpents, and in the west near the Caribbean, the site of the Bermuda Triangle. Jocunda Sykes made the first crossing of the Atlantic by broom in 1935.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Seen on map)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Seen on map)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- J.K.Rowling Official Site
- Pottermore (First appearance)