At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "[We] found a blackmail note here in the ward! Did anyone visit Bilius before he ran away?"
- Michael Babatola: "No, I'm sure of it! I only left for a moment, and when I came back he was gone!"
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "Nothing else odd or out of place? Anything at all?"
- Michael Babatola: "No, nothing! Well, apart from the owl…"
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "There was an owl?!"
- Michael Babatola: "Yes. Just as I came back, I noticed it, sitting outside the window there. Very strange… It wasn't even dark!"
- — Mathilda Grimblehawk questions Nurse Babatola[src]
This owl belonged to prominent wizard Astor Bellchant and was used to deliver his mail.
Astor Bellchant used this owl to send a blackmail note to Bilius Finbok, who was hospitalised at the Muggle St David's Hospital. Michael Babatola, who was a nurse there, noted that Finbok had run away from the hospital shortly after an owl landed on his window in the middle of the day.
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (Mentioned only)