At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "[We] found a blackmail note here in the ward! Did anyone visit Bilius before he ran away?"
- Michael Babatola: "No, I'm sure of it! I only left for a moment, and when I came back he was gone!"
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "Nothing else odd or out of place? Anything at all?"
- Michael Babatola: "No, nothing! Well, apart from the owl…"
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "There was an owl?!"
- Michael Babatola: "Yes. Just as I came back, I noticed it, sitting outside the window there. Very strange… It wasn't even dark!"
- — Mathilda Grimblehawk questions Nurse Babatola[src]
This owl belonged to prominent wizard Astor Bellchant and was used to deliver his mail.
Astor Bellchant used this owl to send a blackmail note to Bilius Finbok, who was hospitalised at the Muggle St David's Hospital. Michael Babatola, who was a nurse there, noted that Finbok had run away from the hospital shortly after an owl landed on his window in the middle of the day.
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (Mentioned only)