|Arthur Weasley's wand|
Garrick Ollivander (possibly)
This wand belonged to Arthur Weasley and was of unknown wood, core and length.
In 1994 he used it to blast open the blocked fireplace at 4 Privet Drive while picking up Harry Potter from the home of the Dursleys, so that the fireplace could be used for transportation to the Burrow through the Floo Network. Arthur promised Vernon Dursley that he would fix everything before he left.
During the same visit, Arthur had to shrink Dudley Dursley's tongue after the boy ate a Ton-Tongue Toffee that Fred Weasley had, deliberately, dropped. This took some convincing on the part of Mr. Weasley first, as the Dursleys were understandably upset.
In 1995, after being attacked and nearly killed by Nagini, Arthur's family and friends visited him in St. Mungos'. Arthur used his wand to conjure some extra chairs for everyone to make themselves comfortable. in 1997 Arthur used it for the Battle of the Seven Potters and in 1998 during the Battle of Hogwarts.
Behind the scenes
- Arthur Weasley's wand can be seen in the film adaptation of Chamber of Secrets. The wand is inside his pocket in his robes. However, only the handle can be seen.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7