|Arthur Weasley's shed|
This shed was located at Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon in England, very close to The Burrow. It belonged to Arthur Weasley, and in here he kept all his Muggle stuff such as the plugs. In 1992 Arthur Weasley gave Harry Potter the task of finding the de-gnoming gloves to let him de-gnome the garden. In the middle of 1996 and 1997 he and Harry walked through the shed while talking about Draco Malfoy's plans, while talking Mr. Weasley took a look through all his Muggle stuff.
Behind the scenes
When seen in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, most items seen are props from old movies, such as the television and radio from Alfred Hitchcock's North by Northwestas well two remmington noiseless portable typewriters and a hp laserjet 4 can be seen.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First identified as shed)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)