Arthur Dylan F. Bowen (b. 14 April, 1998) is a former English child actor who portrayed Albus Severus Potter in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. To date, this is his first and only professional film acting role and he has not appeared in any production since.
Arthur got the role after casting agents came to his school looking for kids who looked the part of the characters they were casting. When Arthur auditioned he didn't even tell his parents! They found out after his mum got a letter in the post asking him to be in London for the next round of auditions. After several more trips to London, and a photo session with Daniel Radcliffe, Arthur was given the part as Harry Potter's youngest son, Albus Severus Potter. Since the film debuted with record ticket sales Arthur has been getting a lot of praise for his performance. Arthur now has thousands of followers on Twitter.
Behind the scenes
- His hometown is West Oxfordshire.
- His hobbies are playing football for his school and local team, listening to music and spending time with family and friends.
- His favourite sport is football.
- His favourite football team is Oxford United.
- His favourite Harry Potter character is Severus Snape who is also his character's namesake.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 England & Wales births 1837-2006. Entry no. 129. Print.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Harry Potter Cast: Arthur Bowen. MuggleNet. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- ↑ James Potter II, Al Potter, Hugo Weasley actors in Deathly Hallows epilogue revealed. SnitchSeeker. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- ↑ Bio: Arthur Bowen. Dawn Snidget Blogspot. Retrieved 5 February 2018.