- " […] a long gallery full of suits of armour."
On 12 September, 1991, Draco Malfoy challenged Harry Potter for a duel at midnight in the Trophy Room. Draco never showed up, but warned Argus Filch that some first years would be in the Trophy Room after hours. In the early minutes of 13 September, 1991, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom escaped Filch through the Armoury. During the escape, Neville tripped and both him and Ron crashed into one of the suits of armour, making enough noise to "wake the whole castle". The four Gryffindors eventually left the Armoury thus evading Filch.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First identified as Armoury)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Chapter 9 (The Midnight Duel)
Armoury · Charms Corridor · Class 34 · Class 72 · Classroom 2E · Classroom 3C · Clock Tower Entrance · Flipendo Challenge · Lumos Challenge · Wingardium Leviosa Challenge · Gunhilda of Gorsemoor Corridor · Hesperius Hall · Jinx Rooms · The Tower · Library · One-Eyed Witch Passage · Storeroom · Third Floor Corridor · Trophy Room · Trophy Secret Passage · Turret Stairwell · Vastus Vestibule
Basil Fronsac · Brutus Scrimgeour · Damara Dodderidge · Drunk Monks · Google Flange · Gunhilda of Gorsemoor · Helena Ravenclaw · Merwyn the Malicious · Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington · Shepherdess · Temeritus Shanks · Valeria Myriadd · Witch in green · Witch in Pompadour hairstyle · Wizard in black · Wizard in red