|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Not much is known about the Argentinian wizarding community, although the 2014 Quidditch World Cup was based in the Patagonian Desert, receiving a large amount of people from the international wizarding community.
Magical Games and Sports
- Argentina has its own National Quidditch team that has previously reached the quarter finals of the Quidditch World Cup within the last century.
- In 1877, half of this team were found tied up in the basement of a bar in Cardiff, Wales, after the Tournament that Nobody Remembers.
- In 2014, 427th Quidditch World Cup took place in the Patagonian Desert, in the south of the country. A magical lake was created to host the Fijian Dukuwaqa.
- A production of the musical Two to Tango, staged at The Kingly Court in New York in late 1926, featured a troupe of thirty Argentine dancers.
- Quidditch Through the Ages (real) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)