Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aquarius is one of the twelve astrological signs in the western zodiac. Every year, the sun is in this sign from 21 January to 18 February, and those born during this period are considered Aquariuses (also called Aquarians). They are generally characterised as being friendly, honest, independent, and creative, but also stubborn, contrary, strange, and aloof.
Individuals known to have been born under this sign include:
- 26 January — Gilderoy Lockhart
- 30 January — Lily Evans
- 6 February — Arthur Weasley
- 13 February — Luna Lovegood
- unknown date — Miraphora Mina
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Astrological sign on Wikipedia
- ↑ "Aquarius" on Astrology-Online.com
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Pottermore - New From J. K. Rowling - Gilderoy Lockhart
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Chapter 16 (Godric's Hollow)
- ↑ J.K. Rowling's Official Site - Birthday Calendar
- ↑ I never get fed up with readers' questions! Luna's birthday is the 13th February. posted by JKR on Twitter on 17 July 2015
- ↑ See this image.