Madame Apolline Delacour (fl. 1977-1997) was a half-Veela French witch, married to Monsieur Delacour. She was described as beautiful and blonde, like her daughters, Fleur and Gabrielle; these traits were inherited from Apolline's Veela mother.
In the summer of 1997, the Delacours came to visit the Weasleys at the Burrow to prepare for Fleur's wedding to Bill Weasley. While there, Apolline enjoyed Molly Weasley's cooking and hospitality and helped with the preparations, as she was noted to be very accomplished with household spells. During their visit, Apolline and her husband were shown to be very helpful, pleasant guests. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, she was seen listening to Kingsley's Patronus.
- Apolline is the French version of the name Apollonia, derived from Apollo, the Greek god of the sun, prophecy, music and beauty.
- De la cour is French for "of the court" (royal).
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Possibly)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (As "Madame Delacour") (DS version)